Delivery and Returns
Most products are generally made-to-order following a completed purchase. Please allow 10-15 working days for delivery although on many occasions you will receive your goods much sooner than this.
Should you not be completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and will be happy to try and resolve any issues.
Under the Consumer Contract Regulations the Customer has the right to return Goods within fourteen days of the Goods being received. Goods returned must be in a saleable ‘as new’ condition and returned in their original packaging. Shrink-wrapped and factory packaged Goods must be returned unopened. In the unlikely event that you wish to return an item which was not damaged or faulty upon arrival, all returns will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge and the customer must pay transport costs of the goods back to the supplier from which they came. We buy direct from the manufacturers who ship on our behalf, we are an Internet Only Business and do not hold any stock or have our own warehouse which is why the 20% re-stocking charge applies.
The Goods must be insured whilst in transit for the full value of their cost price. Goods received damaged after return will not receive a refund from the Company. Returns made under this provision must be agreed in writing or by email by both parties before the Goods are returned.
This provision is not applicable to ‘special order’ or bespoke items. The Company will not refund the costs of delivery and labour etc. that the Company incurs in supplying the Goods.
Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card that was originally used to complete the transaction.
Goods supplied incorrectly entirely through the Company’s fault will be re-supplied at no cost to the Customer.
To return an item, please contact us within 14 days. To resolve the issue as efficiently as possible, we may ask for images of the product to investigate further.
Please note that while we endeavour to make our website as accurate as possible, actual products may differ slightly from any digital mock-up images used to promote them in the store.
When returning items, please ensure they are packaged in, or as near to, the same condition you received them (where applicable) and secure before sending.
If returning an item, you will be responsible for the full cost of packaging and returning the goods. When approved, the original purchase price will be refunded in full less any delivery charges.
Digital Downloads: Licensing and Image Use
High-resolution digital files and other intangible products are supplied by aviationphotos.co.uk either for personal, non-commercial use or for commercial use depending on the type of license purchased.
There are two types of license available:
1. PRIVATE (NON-COMMERCIAL) LICENSE
- Store this file on your system
- Print this file
- Display the printed image at home and within private property (not commercial property)
You may not:
- Sell the image
- Modify the image
- Pass the image file on to anyone else, either physically or via web or social media
- Use the image online without a full credit to the photographer/copyright holder listed below
2. COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE
When you purchase a digital image with a perpetual commercial use license
- Use the image for non-exclusive commercial use
- Use the image in company advertising and digital marketing, websites, corporate branding, promotional leaflets, business cards, posters and social media.
You may not:
- Sell the image on to other companies or individuals
- Sell prints of the image
- Modify the image
- Pass ownership the digital image file on to anyone else, either physically or via web or social media
- Make or download multiple copies of the original digital file
- Credit the photo to anyone other than the photographer/copyright holder listed below
Copyright / Photographer & Designer Details:
©Paul Carpenter / Paul Carpenter Film and Media
All written enquiries to:
Paul Carpenter Film and Media
Damyns Hall Aerodrome
General Terms and Conditions of Website Use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Paul Carpenter trading as Paul Carpenter Film and Media, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, ‘User’ of ‘Users’ means any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Paul Carpenter trading as Paul Carpenter Film and Media and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Paul Carpenter trading as Paul Carpenter Film and Media and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using the website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content included on the website, unless uploaded by users, is the property of Paul Carpenter trading as Paul Carpenter Film and Media. In these terms and conditions, ‘Content’ means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: Retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without written permission of Paul Carpenter trading as Paul Carpenter Film and Media.
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes or may cause damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use of or enjoyment of the website.
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or governmental order.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Paul Carpenter trading as Paul Carpenter Film and Media or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misinterpretation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Paul Carpenter trading as Paul Carpenter Film and Media accepts no liability for any of the following: (a) any business losses such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; (b) loss or corruption of any data, database or software; (c) any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 10.3 to 10.5, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be carried by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
- The Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or reply on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Paul Carpenter trading as Paul Carpenter Film and Media
Paul Carpenter trading as Paul Carpenter Film and Media operates the websites www.aviationphotos.co.uk and www.paulcarpenterfilms.com . You can contact us by email using: email@example.com